Permission to Thrive: Diving Into Self-Care
November 11, 2015 | Portland, Oregon
Come recharge your batteries and uplift your spirits as we gather for an intimate evening of self-care and discussion.
Self-care is tough to prioritize in today's busy world. For women especially, working and parenting in a world where so many others depend on us can make it difficult to advocate for our own needs. But when we let our own needs and desires take a backseat to everyone else's, we restrict our own connection to joy and wellbeing. We become disconnected from our true selves. We power through life with drained batteries, hoping that someday we'll be able to recharge. Our dreams go dormant, our creative spark dims, and our sense of soul-satisfaction gradually fizzles.
If you sense there are stories keeping you trapped in old patterns of self-neglect, this is a perfect opportunity to release old junk and clear away the limitations that are keeping you stuck. We will:
- Reflect on your own relationship with emotional and energetic wellbeing
- Explore how to harness the power of thought to instantaneously shift into a new realm of joyous freedom
- Discover what nurtures YOU, and create the foundation for a self-care practice that will restore your inner wellbeing
- Revive your creative spark and restore your full brilliance by teaching you how to feed yourself emotionally and energetically
This workshop will be led by Jen Hecht in the cozy and nurturing Alma gathering space.
- Bring a journal or notebook and a pen
- Wear loose comfortable clothes, and feel free to bring a soft blanket
- Tea and snacks will be available
Time, Location, Tickets:
- Date & Time: 11/11/15 from 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Location: Alma Education & Movement Space, 433 SE 13th Ave, Portland OR 97214
- Purchase tickets below; space is limited.